Pakistan vs Srilanka 2nd T20 Prediction, Tv channel List Start Time 1st Aug 2015

Pakistan T20 cricket team ready to face their next 2nd Twenty twenty game with Sri Lanka on 1st August 2015. Viewers enjoy with us Pak vs Sl 2nd T20 cricket match text commentary, prediction, tv channel list and start timings. Pakistan vs Srilanka 2nd T20 match will be held on 1st August and match will be live telecast on Ptv sports, Ten Sports Tv so dont forget about this big do or die game.

The match will be going to start played at same first match venue R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo. The match will be start at 19:00 local (13:30 GMT | 18:30 PKT) as per fixture time. During the match a big crowd coming for live while other all were enjoy with us full cricket match scorecard. 

Pakistan vs Srilanka 2nd T20 Prediction, Tv channel List Aug 2015

In Previous game Pakistan cricket team performed very well. Ahmed Shehzad Played very out standing but out on 46, in first twenty twenty Pak TWO players out  and one not out on 46, Ahmed Shehzad, Shoaib Malik, UMAR Akmal. Pakistan team gave 175 Runs total and on the other hand Sri Lanka team bating line up looking not so good. Very first big batsman Perera and Dilshan out in first few overs and Pakistan won by 29 runs.

Pakistan vs Srilanka 2nd T20 Prediction, Tv channel List Start Time 1st Aug 2015

  1. Date: 1st August 2015
  2. Start Time: 19:00 local (13:30 GMT | 18:30 PKT)
  3. Tv Coverage: Ptv Sport & Ten Sports Tv

Prediction

Our prediction about this big match Pakistan team 60% chances to win the match while Sl team 40% chance now let see which will be able to beat other side for more cricket news or Pakistan vs Srilanka series 2015 stay with us.

No comments.

Leave a Reply