Here all students find the PHD Scholarships 2016 By HEC & Royal Holloway University of London. Here we will provide you the details of University of London PHD Scholarships on this page. Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani nationals for the award of PHD scholarships for Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL), UK, jointly funded by HEC and RHUL. The scholarships will be awarded for academic session fall 2016. All the details about Eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate must have Pakistani Nationality.
- Candidate must have minimum 18 years of education.
- Maximum tow second divisions throughout the academic career.
- Candidates need to have minimum cumulative 50% academic marks as per HEC Academic Evaluation Formula. The HEC-AEF is available at HEC
- The Candidate who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- 40 years for full time regular faculty members of Public sector universities/colleges and employees of the public sector R&D organizations.
- 35 years for all others candidates.
PHD Scholarships 2016 By HEC & Royal Holloway University of London
If you are interested you may apply with Photocopy of confirmed admission letter for PhD programme at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK, attested photocopies of all educational testimonials by gazette Govt. officer, attested photocopy of CNIC, CV/Resume, attested photocopy of domicile, Statement of Purpose of pursuing higher studies with original online deposit slip of rs.200/- in favour of the Director General Finance, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad on account number 0112-00500119-01, HBL Aabpara Branch Islamabad as processing fee. Stay with us for further details.