Here you can find the Islamabad Capital Territory Jobs 2016 PTS Application Form Latest. Islamabad Capital Territory Administration has been announced various vacant positions 2016 September in Government Departments PTS. Applications are invited from those interested candidates who are eligible and also having the nationality of Pakistan for these programs such as Chief Commissioner (ICT), Deputy Commissioner, (ICT), Excise and Taxation department, Cooperative societies department, Food department and various other departments of ICT. Many of the interested, energetic and talented candidates want to become the part of Islamabad Capital Territory Federal government of jobs. According to the eligibility criteria and total number of vacant positions, age limit for all positions would be mention in this advertisement given below. There are total 13 departments Islamabad (ICT) which are required various vacant positions.
Here we are provide some terms and conditions about these all vacant positions 2016 are given by the Islamabad Capital Territory.
- Age relaxation will be provided according to the government rules and policy.
- After acceptance of applications all vacant positions can increase / decrease.
- According to the Age, eligibility of education and experience must be done on last date of apply.
- For disable candidates 10 years age relaxation will be provided according to the rules.
- Those candidates are wanted to apply for more than one vacant post so who must be submits separated application forms.
- Interested candidates who are eligible for any vacant position so they must be submit your application forms with 15 days after issue date of the advertisement.
- After due date applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview or test.
- No TA / DA will be provided for the time of test or interview.
Islamabad Capital Territory Jobs 2016 PTS Application Form Latest
All the interested candidates can get your applications forms can be download from the website of Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) (www.pts.org.pk). You can submit test fee Rs.115 to any online branch of HBL and UBL in Pakistan.
Note: All educational certificates / experience document is no need for submit so please visit to the PTS website here. Please stay with us for latest information regarding Islamabad Capital Territory jobs 2016 here online.